1. WE HAVEN’T WATCHED IT. As much as we want to see the film when it was screened during this year’s Cinema One Originals, we were not able to do so. Some were digesting cases and taking their final exams. Others were out of town. And tickets were sold out immediately.
2. WE WANT TO KNOW “WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO?”. We’re trying to find but we (even Tita Whitney and One Direction) just don’t know. Perhaps in this film, the answer will be revealed.
3. WE WANT TO FEEL THOSE “HUGOT” LINES. The quotable quotes from this film are “dart sa heart”, “stress sa chest” and “arrow sa marrow”. What better way to feel them than to hear these lines being delivered in the big screen?
4. WE’RE PROUD “TANGA” SA PAGIBIG AND THIS IS OUR STORY. Every heart that has been broken needs to see this film. Dear Star Cinema, do you see how much we need its nationwide release right now?
5. LOVE IS LOVELIER THE SECOND TIME AROUND. And yes, those who have already watched the film are very much willing to witness once more the story of Anthony and Mace.